Under The Knife Giant Operation Game
Game Play Description: Just like the children’s game, players take turns “operating” on the patient to remove funny body parts (Charlie Horse, Adam’s Apple) with a set of giant forceps. Careful though, if you don’t have a steady hand the buzzer sounds and you lose a turn. The winner is the “doctor” who removes the most parts.
Alternative Game Names: Operation, Malpractice, Under The Knife, Tricky Surgery, Top Docs
Game Type: Skill – Manual Dexterity and Eye-Hand Coordination
Skill Level: Medium to Difficult
Age Recommendation: 6 and up
Game Dimensions (LxWxH): 72 x 31 x 30 inches
Weight: 42 lbs.
Electricity Required: Yes – One standard 120 volt – 15 amp circuit
Suggested Space Needed (LxWxH): 12′ x 9′ x 8′ ft
Popular Usage: Company Picnics, School Carnival, Church Carnival, Employee Engagement, Customer Appreciation, Birthdays, After Grad Parties, After-Proms, and Theme Parties
- Some games may require a table for setup – Unless noted tables are not included.
- The following items are available at an additional cost: carnival table covers, carnival booths, carnival tents, and prizes.
- Maybe decorated with fabric or tulle.
- Optional chair cushions may be available.
- Delivery, set up and tear down services are available at an additional cost.
- Product image for illustration purposes only. Actual products may vary.
- Product data is for general information. Dimensions and weights are approximate. Most information is deemed accurate but may vary according to different manufacturers and models. Always consult with your Magic Special Events professional event planner for more information.
- Prices do not reflect Delivery, Sales and Rental Tax, Damage Waiver, or cleaning charges when applicable.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- Please inquire about our Movie Prop Rentals, Set Design Decorating, Location Shoots, Advertising Commercials, Television or TV, Theatre Plays or Performances, Theatrical Productions, or Training Videos rentals for TV production, advertisements, dance recitals, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, as well as set design elements.
Creating “Magic” and memories in these and other areas:
- Virginia: Richmond, Chesterfield, Henrico, Charlottesville, Williamsburg, Roanoke, Lynchburg, Harrisonburg, Tidewater, Hampton, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Virginia Beach, and all Northern Virginia areas.
- Washington D.C.
- Maryland: Baltimore, Annapolis, Silver Springs, Bethesda, Rockville, Chevy Chase, Gaithersburg and Fredrick
- Pennsylvania: Harrisburg, Hershey, Philadelphia
- North Carolina: Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Winston Salem, Charlotte and The Outer Banks