Stand A Bottle Carnival Game Rental
Game Description: A glass bottle lying horizontally on a round wooden disc. The player is given a “fishing pole” with a ring at the end of the line; they must then attempt to get the ring over the neck of the bottle and carefully stand the bottle in an upright vertical position to win. If the bottle rolls or falls off the platform the game is over.
Alternative Game Names: Stand It Up, Bottle Up
Game Type: Skill
Skill Level: Medium – Difficult
Age Recommendation: 8 and Up
Game Dimensions (LxWxH) : 25x25x15 inches
Weight: 38 lbs
Electricity Required: No
Set Up Time: 10 minutes
Suggested Space Needed ( LxWxH ): 6’x6’x7′
Popular Usage: Company Picnics, School Carnival, Church Carnival, Employee Engagement, Customer Appreciation, Birthdays
Themes: Carnival Midway, Circus
Included with Game Rental: Game Tub, 4 legs, carnival skirt, bottle and pole with line and ring
- Some games may require a table for setup – Unless noted tables are not included.
- The following items are available at an additional cost: carnival table covers, carnival booths, carnival tents, and prizes
- Multiple units available – Consult for availability on your event date.
- Branding, logos or custom modifications may be available for this item. Please Inquire.
- Delivery, set up and tear down services are available at an additional cost.
- Product image for illustration purposes only. Actual products may vary.
- Product data is for general information. Dimensions and weights are approximate. Most information is deemed accurate but may vary according to different manufacturers and models. Always consult with your Magic Special Events professional event planner for more information.
- Prices do not reflect Delivery, Sales and Rental Tax, Damage Waiver, or cleaning charges when applicable.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- Please inquire about our Movie Prop Rentals, Set Design Decorating, Location Shoots, Advertising Commercials, Television or TV, Theatre Plays or Performances, Theatrical Productions, or Training Videos rentals for TV production, advertisements, dance recitals, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, as well as set design elements.
Creating “Magic” and memories in these and other areas:
- Virginia: Richmond, Chesterfield, Henrico, Charlottesville, Williamsburg, Roanoke, Lynchburg, Harrisonburg, Tidewater, Hampton, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Virginia Beach, and all Northern Virginia areas.
- Washington D.C.
- Maryland: Baltimore, Annapolis, Silver Springs, Bethesda, Rockville, Chevy Chase, Gaithersburg and Fredrick
- Pennsylvania: Harrisburg, Hershey, Philadelphia
- North Carolina: Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Winston Salem, Charlotte and The Outer Banks