Shock Wave Carnival Game
Game Description: The player guides the metal loop wand over a twisted metal wire from starting point to the end without touching the wire to win. If they touch the wire, the buzzer sounds and the game is over. Safe and easy to operate.
Alternative Game Names: Wacky Wire, Crazy Wire , Mega Wire
Game Type: Skill
Skill Level: Medium – Difficult
Age Recommendation: 8 and Up
Game Dimensions ( LxWxH ): 25x25x15 inches (table top) 25x25x36 inches with carnival stripe base stand
Weight: 38 lbs
Electricity Required: None ( Game is operated from a battery that we provide )
Suggested Space Needed ( LxWxH ): 6′ x 6’x7′
Popular Usage: Company Picnics, School Carnival, Church Carnival, Employee Engagement, Customer Appreciation, Birthdays
Themes: Carnival Midway, Circus
- Some games may require a table for setup – Unless noted tables are not included.
- The following items are available at an additional cost: carnival table covers, carnival booths, carnival tents, and prizes
- Multiple units available – Consult for availability on your event date.
- Branding, logos or custom modifications may be available for this item. Please Inquire.
- Delivery, set up and tear down services are available at an additional cost.
- Product image for illustration purposes only. Actual products may vary.
- Product data is for general information. Dimensions and weights are approximate. Most information is deemed accurate but may vary according to different manufacturers and models. Always consult with your Magic Special Events professional event planner for more information.
- Prices do not reflect Delivery, Sales and Rental Tax, Damage Waiver, or cleaning charges when applicable.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- Please inquire about our Movie Prop Rentals, Set Design Decorating, Location Shoots, Advertising Commercials, Television or TV, Theatre Plays or Performances, Theatrical Productions, or Training Videos rentals for TV production, advertisements, dance recitals, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, as well as set design elements.
Creating “Magic” and memories in these and other areas:
- Virginia: Richmond, Chesterfield, Henrico, Charlottesville, Williamsburg, Roanoke, Lynchburg, Harrisonburg, Tidewater, Hampton, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Virginia Beach, and all Northern Virginia areas.
- Washington D.C.
- Maryland: Baltimore, Annapolis, Silver Springs, Bethesda, Rockville, Chevy Chase, Gaithersburg and Fredrick
- Pennsylvania: Harrisburg, Hershey, Philadelphia
- North Carolina: Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Winston Salem, Charlotte and The Outer Banks