Airbot Giant Inflatable Slide
Age Recommendation: 5 and up
Occupancy Per Ride: 2
Capacity Per Hour: 100+
Occupant Min. Height: 42”
Occupant Max Height: 72”
Occupant Max Weight: 200 lbs.
Actual Ride Size When Inflated (LxWxH): 46 x 24 x 32 feet
Space Required (LxWxH): 56 x 34 x 38 feet
Electricity Required: YES – Three 120V 20 amp dedicated circuit within 100′ of ride location
Unit Weight: 1700 lbs.
Attendants Required: Yes – Two
Popular Uses: School and Church Carnivals, Festivals, Company Picnics, Block Party, National Night Out, Sporting Events, and Birthdays
Included with this unit:
- The appropriate size and number of stakes.
- The appropriate blowers.
- One protective ground cloth.
- Heavy duty electrical cord.
- Chair cushions are not included but may be added at an additional charge
- State and/or local amusement permits may be required by law.
- Blower equipped with a 4′ power cord. A heavy duty extension cord will be required – 50′ Maximum distance to outlet.
- All inflatable devices must be anchored by metal stakes or approved alternative anchoring method – Failure to anchor device could result in injury or death. Maybe decorated with fabric or tulle.
- Optional chair cushions may be available.
- Delivery, set up and tear down services are available at an additional cost.
- Product image for illustration purposes only. Actual products may vary.
- Product data is for general information. Dimensions and weights are approximate. Most information is deemed accurate but may vary according to different manufacturers and models. Always consult with your Magic Special Events professional event planner for more information.
- Prices do not reflect Delivery, Sales and Rental Tax, Damage Waiver, or cleaning charges when applicable.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- Please inquire about our Movie Prop Rentals, Set Design Decorating, Location Shoots, Advertising Commercials, Television or TV, Theatre Plays or Performances, Theatrical Productions, or Training Videos rentals for TV production, advertisements, dance recitals, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, as well as set design elements.
Creating “Magic” and memories in these and other areas:
- Virginia: Richmond, Chesterfield, Henrico, Charlottesville, Williamsburg, Roanoke, Lynchburg, Harrisonburg, Tidewater, Hampton, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Virginia Beach, and all Northern Virginia areas.
- Washington D.C.
- Maryland: Baltimore, Annapolis, Silver Springs, Bethesda, Rockville, Chevy Chase, Gaithersburg and Fredrick
- Pennsylvania: Harrisburg, Hershey, Philadelphia
- North Carolina: Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Winston Salem, Charlotte and The Outer Banks