Cotton Candy Machine – Standard
Our Basic or Standard machine is our entry level rental machine. It is perfect for smaller events like birthday parties and smaller events that do not require a large quantity of cotton candy.
Ever since its introduction at the 1904 Worlds Fair in St Louis cotton candy has been a hit at fairs, carnivals and now just about anywhere. Now you can have cotton candy at your next event with one of our high quality machines. Magic Special Events carries a wide variety of concession equipment and supplies to fill your rental needs. We have several cotton candy machines that will fit just about any need your event may have. They are easy to operate and in just minutes you can be spinning out cones like a pro.
In addition to the machines we carry all the supplies including the paper cones, flavored sugar and bags that you will need to make it easy for you to bring the carnival concession experience to your event.
Item Dimensions (LxWxH): 24 X 24 x 27 inches
Weight: 51 lbs
Electricity Required: 120 volt – 11.6 amps (1400 watts) (15 amp dedicated circuit recommended)
Suggested Space Needed (LxWxH): 8 X 8 X 7 feet
Table Required: Yes or Cotton Candy Stand
Set Up Time: 10 – 15 minutes
Servings Per Hour: 120-150
Popular Usage: Birthdays, Sweet 16 Sixteen, Company Picnics, School Carnival, Church Carnival, Employee Engagement, Customer Appreciation, Weddings
Themes: Carnival Midway, Circus, Candyland, Candy Land, Willy Wonka
- The machine comes equipped with a 4′ electrical cord. A heavy-duty extension cord is needed (Not to exceed 50′ from the outlet)
- Ask about our specially designed cotton candy stands that are designed to elevate the machine at the perfect operating height.
- The following items are available at an additional cost: cotton candy stand, table, carnival table covers, paper cones, flavored sugar, and plastic bags.
- Set up and tear down services are available at an additional cost.
- Product image for illustration purposes only. Actual products may vary.
- Product data is for general information. Dimensions and weights are approximate. Most information is deemed accurate but may vary according to different manufacturers and models. Always consult with your Magic Special Events professional event planner for more information.
- Prices do not reflect Delivery, Sales and Rental Tax, Damage Waiver, or cleaning charges when applicable.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- Please inquire about our Movie Prop Rentals, Set Design Decorating, Location Shoots, Advertising Commercials, Television or TV, Theatre Plays or Performances, Theatrical Productions, or Training Videos rentals for TV production, advertisements, dance recitals, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, as well as set design elements.
Creating “Magic” and memories in these and other areas:
- Virginia: Richmond, Chesterfield, Henrico, Charlottesville, Williamsburg, Roanoke, Lynchburg, Harrisonburg, Tidewater, Hampton, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Virginia Beach, and all Northern Virginia areas.
- Washington D.C.
- Maryland: Baltimore, Annapolis, Silver Springs, Bethesda, Rockville, Chevy Chase, Gaithersburg and Fredrick
- Pennsylvania: Harrisburg, Hershey, Philadelphia
- North Carolina: Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Winston Salem, Charlotte and The Outer Banks