Cotton Candy Machine – Pro Model
Our professional cotton candy machine is designed for large events where a large quantity of cotton candy needs to be made. This is the same machine used on carnivals and fairs to keep up with the high demand. .
Ever since its introduction at the 1904 Worlds Fair in St Louis cotton candy has been a hit at fairs, carnivals and now just about anywhere. Now you can have cotton candy at your next event with one of our high quality machines. Magic Special Events carries a wide variety of concession equipment and supplies. We have several cotton candy machines that will fit just about any need your event may have. They are easy to operate and in just minutes you can be spinning out cones like a pro.
In addition to the machines we carry all the supplies including the paper cones, flavored sugar and bags that you will need to make it easy for you to bring the carnival concession experience to your event.
Item Dimensions (LxWxH): 19 x 27 x 30 inches
Weight: 74 lbs
Electricity Required: 120 volt – 11.6 amps (1400 watts) (dedicated circuit required)
Suggested Space Needed (LxWxH): 8 X 8 X 7 feet
Table Required: Yes – or cotton candy stand
Set Up Time: 10 – 15 minutes
Servings Per Hour: 240 – 360
Popular Usage: Birthdays, Sweet 16 Sixteen, Company Picnics, School Carnival, Church Carnival, Employee Engagement, Customer Appreciation, Weddings
Themes: Carnival Midway, Circus, Candyland, Candy Land, Willy Wonka
- Includes machine, candy pan and operating instructions.
Machine is equipped with a 4′ electrical cord. A heavy duty extension cord is required ( Not to exceed 50′ from outlet )
- Complete cotton candy catering with attendants to serve your guests is available.
- Ask about our specially designed cotton candy stands that are designed to put the machine at the perfect operating height.
- The following items are available at an additional cost: clear protective shield, cotton candy stand, table, carnival table covers, vending trays, vending or serving carts or wagons, paper cones, flavored sugar, and plastic bags
- Set up and tear down services are available at an additional cost.
- Product image for illustration purposes only. Actual products may vary.
- Product data is for general information. Dimensions and weights are approximate. Most information is deemed accurate but may vary according to different manufacturers and models. Always consult with your Magic Special Events professional event planner for more information.
- Prices do not reflect Delivery, Sales and Rental Tax, Damage Waiver, or cleaning charges when applicable.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- Please inquire about our Movie Prop Rentals, Set Design Decorating, Location Shoots, Advertising Commercials, Television or TV, Theatre Plays or Performances, Theatrical Productions, or Training Videos rentals for TV production, advertisements, dance recitals, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, as well as set design elements.
Creating “Magic” and memories in these and other areas:
- Virginia: Richmond, Chesterfield, Henrico, Charlottesville, Williamsburg, Roanoke, Lynchburg, Harrisonburg, Tidewater, Hampton, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Virginia Beach, and all Northern Virginia areas.
- Washington D.C.
- Maryland: Baltimore, Annapolis, Silver Springs, Bethesda, Rockville, Chevy Chase, Gaithersburg and Fredrick
- Pennsylvania: Harrisburg, Hershey, Philadelphia
- North Carolina: Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Winston Salem, Charlotte and The Outer Banks