Atlantis Adventure Course Interactive Inflatable
Age Recommendation: 6 and up
Occupancy Per Ride: 2
Capacity Per Hour: 220
Occupant Min. / Max Height: 34
Occupant Max Weight: 250
Actual Ride Size When Inflated: 36 x 36 x 14 feet
Space Required (LxWxH): 44 x 34 x 18 feet
Electricity Required: Three 120V 15-20 amp dedicated circuits
Unit Weight: 885 Lbs.
Attendants Needed: 2
Set Up Time: 45 minutes
Popular Usage: Company Picnics, Employee Engagements, School Carnival, Church Carnival, After Proms, After Proms, After Graduation Parties
Included with this unit:
- Inflatable Units.
- The appropriate size and number of stakes.
- The appropriate blower(s) – Blower equipped with a 4′ power cord.
- A protective ground cover.
- Multiple units may be available, please consult with your Magic representative for availability.
- Similar interactive games and activities may be available.
- Amusement Permits may be necessary depending on state or locality.
- All inflatable devices must be anchored by metal stakes or approved alternative anchoring method – Failure to anchor device could result in injury or death.
- Generators and power distribution equipment is available.
- Delivery, Set Up, Operation and Strike not included – but may be available for your event.
- Product image for illustration purposes only. Actual products may vary.
- Product data is for general information. Dimensions and weights are approximate. Most information is deemed accurate but may vary according to different manufacturers and models. Always consult with your Magic Special Events professional event planner for more information.
- Prices do not reflect Delivery, Sales and Rental Tax, Damage Waiver, or cleaning charges when applicable.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- Please inquire about our Movie Prop Rentals, Set Design Decorating, Location Shoots, Advertising Commercials, Television or TV, Theatre Plays or Performances, Theatrical Productions, or Training Videos rentals for TV production, advertisements, dance recitals, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, as well as set design elements.
Creating “Magic” and memories in these and other areas:
- Virginia: Richmond, Chesterfield, Henrico, Charlottesville, Williamsburg, Roanoke, Lynchburg, Harrisonburg, Tidewater, Hampton, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Virginia Beach, and all Northern Virginia areas.
- Washington D.C.
- Maryland: Baltimore, Annapolis, Silver Springs, Bethesda, Rockville, Chevy Chase, Gaithersburg and Fredrick
- Pennsylvania: Harrisburg, Hershey, Philadelphia
- North Carolina: Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Winston Salem, Charlotte and The Outer Banks