Coke Bottle Ring Toss Carnival Game
Description: Have a blast with this classic Coca-Cola Ring Toss game of luck and skill. Loop any bottle and you’ll be a big winner!
Alternative Game Names: Ring Toss, Bottle Toss Game, Ring The Bottle, Soda Pop Toss, Ring Any Bottle
How This Game Is Played: Player is given three to six rings in an attempt to toss one around a coke bottle to win!
Game Type: Skill
Skill Level: Medium – Hard
Age Recommendation: 6 and Up
Game Dimensions (LxWxH):
Weight: 38 lbs
Electricity Required: None
Suggested Space Needed (LxWxH): 8′ x 8′ x 7′ feet
Popular Usage: Company Picnics, School Carnivals, Church Carnivals, Employee Engagement, Customer Appreciation, Birthdays, Festivals
Themes: Carnival Midway, Circus
Place case of bottles at rear of game booth – typically 6-8 feet from the front of the game
The game booth should have a barrier to keep players from leaning too close to the game
RUNNING THE GAME:
1. Each player is given 3 to 6 rings to toss. Fewer rings reduces the playing time for each player
2. Do not allow player to lean over barrier
3. One ring on any bottle wins 1st prize
4. No bottle rung wins consolation prize
* Only one prize per set of rings
FIRST PRIZE – RING OVER ANY BOTTLE
CONSOLATION PRIZE – NO BOTTLE RUNG
GAME SUPPLIES PROVIDED: – Rack with bottles and 6 Rings
- Product image for illustration purposes only. Actual products may vary.
- Product data is for general information. Dimensions and weights are approximate. Most information is deemed accurate but may vary according to different manufacturers and models. Always consult with your Magic Special Events professional event planner for more information.
- Prices do not reflect Delivery, Sales and Rental Tax, Damage Waiver, or cleaning charges when applicable.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- Please inquire about our Movie Prop Rentals, Set Design Decorating, Location Shoots, Advertising Commercials, Television or TV, Theatre Plays or Performances, Theatrical Productions, or Training Videos rentals for TV production, advertisements, dance recitals, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, as well as set design elements.
Creating “Magic” and memories in these and other areas:
- Virginia: Richmond, Chesterfield, Henrico, Charlottesville, Williamsburg, Roanoke, Lynchburg, Harrisonburg, Tidewater, Hampton, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Virginia Beach, and all Northern Virginia areas.
- Washington D.C.
- Maryland: Baltimore, Annapolis, Silver Springs, Bethesda, Rockville, Chevy Chase, Gaithersburg and Fredrick
- Pennsylvania: Harrisburg, Hershey, Philadelphia
- North Carolina: Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Winston Salem, Charlotte and The Outer Banks