Our stage components are high quality, rugged and are engineered for safety durability, appearance and trouble free installations and rentals.
STAGE SIZE ( DxLxH ) : 24 x 28 feet ( Height – Select between 6 – 29 inches )
♦ Music or Band Presentation
♦ Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
♦ Ground Breaking Ceremony
♦ Product Unveiling or Corporate Announcements
♦ Public Addresses, Political Rally
♦ Fashion Shows or Catwalks
♦ Dance Parties & DJ Platform
♦ For DJ To Setup Their Equipment
♦ Wedding or Ceremonial Platform
♦ Just about any party or special event rental applications
You May Also Need: Stage Skirting, Carpeting, Steps, Handrails, Safety Rails, or ADA Access Ramps
We Can Also Provide:
Podiums or Lecterns
Audio, PA, Speakers, Microphones
Video Projection, Flat Screens and Confidence Monitors
Pipe and Drape or Backdrops and Banners
Flag Sets – American and State
Plants, Greenery or Floral Décor
Prices are for the stage only, skirting, steps, handrails, safety rails carpet, floor covering or access ramps are not included but may be added for an additional charge.
Pricing is for reference purposes. Certain installations may require additional labor charges
Permits may be required depending on use, locality or jurisdiction
- Product image for illustration purposes only. Actual products may vary.
- Product data is for general information. Dimensions and weights are approximate. Most information is deemed accurate but may vary according to different manufacturers and models. Always consult with your Magic Special Events professional event planner for more information.
- Prices do not reflect Delivery, Sales and Rental Tax, Damage Waiver, or cleaning charges when applicable.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- Please inquire about our Movie Prop Rentals, Set Design Decorating, Location Shoots, Advertising Commercials, Television or TV, Theatre Plays, Theatrical Productions, or Training Videos rentals for TV production, advertisements, as well as set design elements.
Creating “Magic” and memories in these and other areas:
- Virginia: Richmond, Chesterfield, Henrico, Charlottesville, Williamsburg, Roanoke, Lynchburg, Harrisonburg and all Northern Virginia areas.
- Washington D.C.
- Maryland: Baltimore, Annapolis, Silver Springs, Bethesda, Rockville, Chevy Chase, Gaithersburg and Fredrick
- Pennsylvania: Harrisburg, Hershey, Philadelphia
- North Carolina: Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Winston Salem, Charlotte and The Outer Banks