Concession Cart Multi-Use and Purpose
Item Dimensions (LxWxH): 48″ x 30″ x 33″ Inches
Weight: 63 lbs
Electricity Required: None for the cart – Electricity may be needed for the concession machine or item you are using with the cart.
Suggested Space Needed (LxWxH): 8′ x 8′ x 7′ Feet
Popular Usage: Company Picnics, School Carnival, Church Carnival, Fund Raising, Theme Parties, Trade Shows, Birthdays and Weddings
Themes: Carnival Midway, Circus, Candy Land, Willy Wonka, Decades, 1950’s, Beach, Boardwalk, New York
- Cart Comes with Stainless Steel serving top. Optional package allows the cart to convert to an indoor hot dog serving cart utilizing recessed food pans and can fuel. Please consult with a Magic event professional for more information.
- The following items are available at an additional cost: Changeable signs, optional steam pan top and concession machines.
- Multiple units available – Consult for availability on your event date.
- Branding, logos or custom modifications may be available for this item. Please Inquire.
- Delivery, set up and tear down services are available at an additional cost.
- Product image for illustration purposes only. Actual products may vary.
- Product data is for general information. Dimensions and weights are approximate. Most information is deemed accurate but may vary according to different manufacturers and models. Always consult with your Magic Special Events professional event planner for more information.
- Prices do not reflect Delivery, Sales and Rental Tax, Damage Waiver, or cleaning charges when applicable.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- Please inquire about our Movie Prop Rentals, Set Design Decorating, Location Shoots, Advertising Commercials, Television or TV, Theatre Plays or Performances, Theatrical Productions, or Training Videos rentals for TV production, advertisements, dance recitals, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, as well as set design elements.
Creating “Magic” and memories in these and other areas:
- Virginia: Richmond, Chesterfield, Henrico, Charlottesville, Williamsburg, Roanoke, Lynchburg, Harrisonburg, Tidewater, Hampton, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Virginia Beach, and all Northern Virginia areas.
- Washington D.C.
- Maryland: Baltimore, Annapolis, Silver Springs, Bethesda, Rockville, Chevy Chase, Gaithersburg and Fredrick
- Pennsylvania: Harrisburg, Hershey, Philadelphia
- North Carolina: Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Winston Salem, Charlotte and The Outer Banks