Nacho Chip Warmer Display Serving Cabinet
Item Dimensions: ( LxWxH ) : 16x12x23 inches
Weight: 23 lbs
Electricity Required: 120 volt – 2,2 amp ( 250 watts )
Suggested Space Needed: ( LxWxH): 8’x8’x7′
Table Required: Yes – 6′ or 8′ Rectangular table is suggested
Set Up Time: 10 – 15 minutes
Servings Per Hour: Varies
Popular Uses: School and Church Carnivals, Festivals, Sporting Events, Block Party, Theme Parties, Weddings
Themes: Circus, Carnival, Sports, Baseball, Basketball, Football, International, South of the Border
- Machine equipped with a 4′ power cord. A heavy duty extension cord will be required – 50′ Maximum distance to outlet.
- Drop down door for easy serving. Large filling hole located at top for restocking chips.
- Serving Tongs suggested.
- Complete nacho catering with attendants to serve your guests is available.
- The following items are available at an additional cost: Vending Tray, Serving Cart, Table, Carnival table cover, and linens.
- Set up and tear down services are available at an additional cost.
- Multiple units available – Consult for availability on your event date.
- Branding, logos or custom modifications may be available for this item. Please Inquire.
- Delivery, set up and tear down services are available at an additional cost.
- Product image for illustration purposes only. Actual products may vary.
- Product data is for general information. Dimensions and weights are approximate. Most information is deemed accurate but may vary according to different manufacturers and models. Always consult with your Magic Special Events professional event planner for more information.
- Prices do not reflect Delivery, Sales and Rental Tax, Damage Waiver, or cleaning charges when applicable.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- Please inquire about our Movie Prop Rentals, Set Design Decorating, Location Shoots, Advertising Commercials, Television or TV, Theatre Plays or Performances, Theatrical Productions, or Training Videos rentals for TV production, advertisements, dance recitals, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, as well as set design elements.
Creating “Magic” and memories in these and other areas:
- Virginia: Richmond, Chesterfield, Henrico, Charlottesville, Williamsburg, Roanoke, Lynchburg, Harrisonburg, Tidewater, Hampton, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Virginia Beach, and all Northern Virginia areas.
- Washington D.C.
- Maryland: Baltimore, Annapolis, Silver Springs, Bethesda, Rockville, Chevy Chase, Gaithersburg and Fredrick
- Pennsylvania: Harrisburg, Hershey, Philadelphia
- North Carolina: Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Winston Salem, Charlotte and The Outer Banks